SNGPL Jobs 2018 for Engineers, Officer, & Others Sui Northern Gas Pipelines Limited: SNGPL has finally announced new vacancies for the deserving candidates in various departments in Pakistan. It is the leading gas utility company of Pakistan engaged in the business of transmission & distribution of natural gas in Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Azad Kashmir, and Federal Capital. The latest advertisement for the Sui Gas Jobs 2018 for Engineers, Officers, and Others was published in Dawn newspaper on Sunday 14th November 2018. According to the newspaper, the following vacancies are needed to be fulfilled in a prescribed manner. Vacancies include Engineer, Executive Engineer for Distribution Network, Officer Administration! Training & Development! Corporate Affairs! Media Affairs/Sales, Officer-HR, Officer Law, Accountant/Officer Accounts! Compliance/ Audit I Finance/ Treasury/ Billing, Officer- IT/MIS, and Executive Secretary. The last date to apply for SNGPL Jobs 2018 is 13th November 2018. For more details please see the advertisement below.
Minimum Qualification: BSC, Masters (MSC, MBA, MS), Mphil, ACCA, CA, M.Com, CMA-Inter, and Law Graduates.
Age Limit: 22 to 35 (in 2 cases max 38)
- Engineer (Grade II-Ill)
- Executive Engineer for Distribution Network. Grade-IV
- Officer (Grade II-III) Administration! Training & Development! Corporate Affairs! Media Affairs/ Sales
- Officer HR (Grade II-III)
- Officer Law (Grade II-III)
- Accountant/Officer (Grade II-IV) Accounts! Compliance/ Audit I Finance/ Treasury/ Billing
- Officer- IT/MIS (Grade II-III)
- Executive Secretary (Grade II-Ill)
Important Instructions for the Job:
- For job details and eligibility criteria, Visit NTS website www.nts.org.pk or SNGPL Website www.sngpl.com.pk.
- Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for the test by NTS.
- The Company reserves the right to accept or reject any application and decision of the Company shall be final
- Degree forming the basis of an application must have been completed in all respects before the closing date of advertisement. awaiting results are not eligible to apply.
- Masters qualification includes qualifications declared equivalent by HEC with a minimum of sixteen years of education.
- The minimum experience requirement is post qualification experience of executive level.
- Equivalence Certificate of HEC is required against all degrees from abroad.
- offering market-based remuneration package and excellent career growth.
- The last date for submission of online application is November 13, 2018.
- The Company has reserved 2% for disabled persons. However, disabled persons may also apply against open merit.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are advised to apply by visiting NTS website or SNGPL website OR you can apply by visiting the link below of NTS Online Registration.
- You have to submit all of the details and download the application form.
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs. 325/- in favor of NTS, Copy of CNIC, two recent passport size photographs, Domicile, Experience Certificates, Disability Certificate(if applicable) and all Academic DMCs/Certificates directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Read before apply. Incomplete, handwritten, and late application submissions will not be entertained.
Last Date to Apply: 13th November 2018
Address: National Testing Service NTS Plot # 96، Street 4, H-8/1, Islamabad
To Apply Click: NTS Online Registration