Punjab Safe Cities Authority Jobs 2018 for Communication Officers at PPIC3 Center Lahore: PSCA is the Government Department of Punjab Government and is looking to hire educated, experienced and skilled individuals to fill the vacancies at PPIC3 Center Lahore. The job advertisement was published on 30 October 2018 Tuesday in The Nation newspaper. According to the advertisement, the following vacancies are empty to be filled by the interested candidates. They have invited the Police Communication Specialist/Communications Officer almost 83 to come and serve the Punjab Police. The last date to apply for the Punjab Police Jobs is 19th November 2018 Monday. The domicile holders of Lahore are liable to submit their application as soon as possible for safe city Lahore jobs 2018. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview and test. The job will be done on a contract basis which is of 2 years. Attractive salary packages will be given. For more details please see the advertisement below.
Minimum Qualification: BCS, BBA-IT, BS Telecom, MBA-IT, MCS, and MSC IT.
Gender: Both Males & Females
Age Limit: 21-25 for males and 21-28 for females
Other Skills: English & Urdu Communication & Writing Skills
- 83 Police Communication Specialist / Communication Officer
Brief Job Description:
- To receive and process requests/calls for Police and emergency response via electronic means of communication
- To coordinate, decide and dispatch police and other emergency resources through software/applications and audio video communications
- Act as a bridge between the Police and the Public and interact in emergency and crises situations
- Any other duties pertaining to operations of PPIC3 Centre.
How to Apply for PSCA Jobs 2018?
- Interested candidates are advised to download the application form and the deposit slip for Punjab Safe City Authority jobs from nts.org.pk
- Pay the prescribed fee of Rs.500/- in any bank of the countrywide online branches of ABI, Meezan bank or HBL, and fill up the application form properly.
- Please send the attested educational documents, copy of CNIC, Domicile, two passport size pictures along with original application form and fee deposit slip to NTS Head Quarter Islamabad, Plot No 96Streetet # 4, H-8/1, Islamabad within 20 days after publication of advertisement.
- Read before apply. Incomplete, handwritten, and late application submissions will not be entertained.
Last Date to Apply: 19 November 2018.
Address: NTS Headquarter Islamabad, Plot No. 96, Street No. 4, H-8/1, Islamabad.
To Apply Online: Click Here