Planning Commission Jobs August 2018 for Public Sector Organization at Islamabad – Ministry of Planning, Development and Reform Pakistan has announced 34 vacancies for eligible candidates at the Planning Commission in Islamabad. Required qualification from a recognized institute with relevant expertise is required to apply for the vacancies. The jobs on which applicants can apply include Admin, Assistants, Accounts, Research, Management & Other Posts. The interested candidates are advised to fill the vacancies as soon as possible. Incomplete, late, and handwritten applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. For more information about these jobs please see the details below and the advertisement also…!!!
Minimum Qualification: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Masters, Mphil, Ph.D. For more information please see the advertisement below.
Gender: Males Only
Total No. of Vacancies: 34
- 01 Head of Department / Chief Instructor (Project Planning & Management) (MP-III)
- 02 Deputy Chief Instructor (Project Planning & Management) (BPS-20)
- 01 Deputy Chief Instructor (Project Planning & Management & Research) (BPS-20)
- 01 Deputy Chief Instructor (Economic Planning) (BPS-20)
- 01 Research Officer (Project Planning & Management) (BPS-18)
- 01 Research Officer (Project Planning & Management & IT) (BPS-18)
- 01 Research Officer (Economic Planning) (BPS-18)
- 01 Research Officer (Project Planning & Management & Research) (BPS-18)
- 01 Accounts Officer (BPS-18)
- 01 Admin Officer (BPS-17)
- 02 Assistant Private Secretary / Stenographer (BPS-16)
- 02 Superintendent (BPS-16)
- 02 Assistant (BPS-14)
- 01 HVAC Technician / Supervisor (BPS-14)
- 03 HVAC Plant Operator (BPS-12)
- 02 UDC (BPS-09)
- 04 Plumber / Mason / Carpenter / Electrician (BPS-07)
- 02 Driver (BPS-05)
- 01 Telephone Technician / PBAX Operator
- 03 Sweeper (BPS-02)
How to Apply for Planning Commission Jobs 2018?
- Interested Candidates should send their applications on a prescribed job application form available on website www.pc.gov.pk within 15 days of the date of publication of the advertisement on the address given below, without copies of educational qualification etc.
- The documents will be checked during test/interview.
- The interested candidates should clearly mention the post applied for on top of the envelope. Separate applications for different posts.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA will be provided.
- Persons already in government service should apply through proper channel.
- Last Date to Apply is 14th September 2018
- For more Details please see the advertisement below
Last Date to Apply: 14th September
Address: Ministry Of Planning Development & Reform, PPMI Complex, Street # 01, Sector H-B/1, Islamabad Pakistan.