Pakistan Army COD Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 for 210+ Vacancies: Pakistan Army has announced 210 job vacancies for the interested, capable, and eligible candidates. Pak Army is inviting candidates to fill the position as soon as possible. The advertisement was published on 10 Feb 2019 Sunday in Express newspaper. According to the advertisement, the following vacancies are available to be filled including Assistant, Data Entry Operator DEO, UDC, LDC, Civilian Workshop Supervisor, GateKeeper, Storeman, Supervisor, Electrician, Carpenter, Fitter, Metal Worker, Painter, Welder, Taylor, Cook, Searcher, and USM. The last date to apply for the job is 25 Feb 2019 Monday. The candidates are invited to apply before the last date. Incomplete, late, and handwritten applications will not be entertained. All the other details about the job are mentioned below in the advertisement.
Minimum Qualification: Primary, Matric, FA, Bachelor (Please see the complete advertisement for qualification.)
Gender: Only Males
Age Limit: 18 to 45
Total Vacancies: 210
- 02 Assistant (BPS-15)
- 02 Data Entry Operator DEO (BPS-12)
- 05 UDC (BPS-11)
- 01 Civilian Workshop Supervisor (BPS-11)
- 17 LDC (BPS-09)
- 10 Gate Keeper (BPS-07)
- 28 Storeman (BPS-07)
- 03 Supervisor (BPS-05)
- 05 Carpenter (BPS-03)
- 03 Electrician (BPS-03)
- 03 Fitter (BPS-03)
- 02 Metal Worker (BPS-03)
- 01 Painter (BPS-03)
- 03 Welder (BPS-03)
- 12 Taylor (BPS-03)
- 06 Cook (BPS-01)
- 13 Searcher (BPS-01)
- 94 USM (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Pak Army COD Rawalpindi?
- The interested candidates are advised to apply for the positions by writing an application on a plain paper along with attested copies of educational certificate, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and 4 recent photographs and send it to the address given below.
- Candidates should mention clearly the positions for which they are applying.
- Incomplete or late applications will not be entertained.
- The last date to apply for the jobs is 25 Feb 2019, Monday.
- After all document verification, only shortlisted candidates will be called for the test and interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for interview or test.
- All shortlisted candidates must bring the original documents during the test and interview.
Last Date to Apply: 25 Feb 2019 Monday
For All Pak Army Jobs: Click Here
Address: Commander COD Rawalpindi, Pakistan.