Pak Army Jobs 2019 PO Box 374 Rawalpindi Jobs 2019 Advertisement Latest: Public Sector Organization PO Box 374 Rawalpindi has announced job vacancies for different positions. It is working under the commands of Pakistan Army. The job advertisement was published on 03 Feb 2019 Sunday in the Express newspaper. According to the advertisement, the following vacancies are available Assistant Technical/Principal Technician/Senior Technician (B&R, Electrical, Electronics, HVAC), Assistant Officer/Principal Technician/Senior Technician (Computer Software), Technician-II/I (HVAC), Technician-II/I (Electronics), Junior Assistant-II (SMT), Driver-III, Technician-IV/III (HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Electrical, Electronics, Carpenter, Mason, Tin Smith, Pipe Fitter, Switch Board Attendant (SBA), Tube Well Operator, Lineman & Welder. The last date to apply is 11 Feb 2019 Monday. All other details about the job are mentioned below in the advertisement.
Minimum Qualification: Graduation, Intermediate, Matric
Age Limit: 18-34
Total Vacancies: 09
Expected Salary: 15000-60000 per month ( Not confirmed)
- Assistant Technical Officer / Principal Technician / Senior Technician (B&R, Electrical, Electronics and HVAC) BPS- 11 / 16
- Assistant Technical Otlicer/ Principal Technician /SeniorTechnician (Computer Software) BPS- 11 / 16
- Technician-I/II (HVAC) BPS-7 / 10
- Technician-I/II (Electronics) BPS-7 / 10
- Junior Assistant-II(SMT) BPS-7 / 8
- Driver-Ill BPS-1 / 6
- Technician-IIVIV (HVAC, Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, Carpenter, Mason, Tinsmith, Pipe Fitter, Switch Board Attendant (SBA), Tube Well Operator, Lineman and Welder) BPS-1 / 6.
How to Apply for Pak Army PO Box 374 Rawalpindi Jobs?
- The interested candidates are advised to apply for the job by filling the application form below along with CV and attested copies of educational certificates, experience certificate, CNIC, domicile, and recent 4 passport size photographs.
- Send the application to the address given below.
- Candidate should clearly mention his details and also for which job he is applying.
- Incomplete and handwritten applications will not be entertained.
- Candidates from the Government / Semi Government sector should apply through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
Last Date to Apply: 11 Feb 2019 Monday.
Address: PO Box No. 374 GPO Rawalpindi.