Join Pakistan Army as Caption / Major 2018 Through Short Service Regular Commission SSRC Online Registration – Are you looking for a job in Pak Army? And last year applied but didn’t get the opportunity to serve Pakistan as Pak Army? Then, At last, the wait is over and vacancies in Pakistan Army have come for other people to apply. Those who belong to Medical Field and looking forward to joining Pak Army and want to become an officer then this is the right job for you. Appearing Candidates can also apply subject to Hope Certificate issued by the concerned institution. This is the best opportunity for all who wants to join Pak Army and serve Pakistan. The selection of a candidate will be done in different categories such as (General Duty Medical Officers as Captain, Classified Specialist as Major, Sub Specialist (Medical and Allied) as Major, Sub Specialist (Surgical and Allied) as Major, General Duty Dental Officers as Captain, and Pakistan Temporary Commission as Captain.
Join Pakistan Army as Caption / Major 2018 now and secure your future. The age limit is between 28 to 35 years for GDMO and 32 to 40 years for Specialist. The age between 28 to 32 years can apply for other positions. The height must be 5′ Feet and 4″ inches for male and for female 5′ Feet and weight will be according to the mass of the body. These vacancies are for both male and female. So don’t waste time now and apply as soon as you can.
- Marital Status: Male – Married or Unmarried && Female Married/Unmarried/Widow.
- Nationality: Must be the Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir / Gilgit Baltistan. On final selection, the candidates having dual nationality will have to surrender nationalities other than Pakistani.
- Height: Minimum height for males is 5′ Feet and 4″ inches && For females 5′ Feet 0″ inches.
- Weight: As per the Body Mass Index
- Vacancies: General Duty Medical Officer as Captain (Male / Female), Classified Specialist as Major (Male / Female), Sub Specialist as Major (Male / Female), General Duty Dental Officers as Captain (Male), and PTC Officers as Captain (Male).
- Submission Date: Candidate who will apply after the last date will not be entertained in any way. The last date is 25 Feb 2018.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification is eligible even if he is twice rejected by ISSB for PMA/ OTS / JCA/ Graduate Course or equivalent Naval / PAF Courses.
- A candidate with specific higher qualification, who is rejected once by ISSB for PMA I OTS / JCA I Graduate Course or equivalent Naval I PAF Courses and once rejected for specific higher qualification entry, will not be eligible for third chance.
- Permanently declared UNFIT by Appeal Medical Board.
- Withdrawn from any Academy / Training Institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Dismissed I removed/debarred from Government Services including Armed Forces.
- Convicted in a Court of Law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit due to Hepatitis B & C (Appeal Medical Board cannot be requested).
- Declared unfit by any Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
Written / Intelligence / Personality Tests
- Professional Written test and Intelligence I Personality tests based on multiple choice questions will be conducted at AS&RCs as per the following schedule:-
- GDMOs (Male/Female) 02-05-06 March 2018
- ATC / Dental Surgeon (Male) 07-08 March 2018
- Specialists (only Intelligence / Personality Tests (Male/Female) 09 March 2018)
- 22 weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC Centre
Abbottabad and AFPGMI Rawalpindi for male and female GDMOs respectively
- 12 weeks Basic Military Training (BMT) at AMC Centre Abbottabad for male PTC Officers.
How to Apply to Join Pakistan Army?
- Candidates may register via the internet or by appearing at (AS&RCs) Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- Registration will be held from January 22 to February 25, 2018.
- Preliminary Test will be held from March 2 to 9, 2018.
- For further recruitment procedure please examine following image posted below.
Last Date to Apply: 25 February 2018
Apply Online: Click Here