Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2019-A Batch Online Registration Latest Advertisement – Pakistan Navy has announced various job vacancies for Civilians Staff. As we all know that it’s an honor to join Pak Navy because this force is protecting Pakistan from the seaside and its officers are serving the nation day and night for its prosperity. Those who are interested in joining Pakistan Navy must read this post completely. Applications from both Males and Females are required to apply. Candidates are allowed to join in different sectors like Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation), Industrial and Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA) and Non-Industrial Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation PNCA). The complete list of vacancies is listed below in this post. We have given complete details on vacancies, age limit, qualification, advertisement, how to apply, and last date to apply. The Latest Advertisement of Join Pak Navy as Civilian Jobs 2018 Under Batch A-2019 Online Registration & Advertisement is published in Express newspaper on Sunday 26th of August 2018.
Qualification: For all of above posts, the overall education which is required includes Graduation, Intermediate, relevant DAE 03 years Diploma, Matric and Middle pass applicants are invited along with each field relevant expertise are required to apply.
Gender: Both Males and Females can Apply
- —- Naval Headquarters Islamabad (Higher Formation)
- 07 Assistants (BPS-15)
- 01 Photographer (BPS-13)
- 02 Data Entry Operators (BPS-02)
- 15 Upper Division Clerks (BPS-11)
- 15 Lower Division Clerks (BPS-09)
- 01 Senior Proof Reader (BPS-07)
- 02 Duplicating Machine Operator (BPS-04)
- — Industrial / Technical Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- 26 Foreman (BPS-15)
- 60 Assistant Foreman (BPS-14)
- 80 Leading Man (BPS-12)
- 107 Assistant Leading Man (BPS-11)
- 300 Highly Skilled Grade-I (BPS-07)
- 250 Civilian Apprentices (BPS-07)
- 45 Highly Skilled Grade-II (BPS-06)
- 274 Skilled (BPS-04)
- — Non-Industrial / Non-Technical Staff (Lower Formation-PNCA)
- 14 Data Entry Operators (BPS-12)
- 131 MT Drivers (BPS-04)
How to Apply for Join Pak Navy as Civilian?
- You can apply online at joinpaknavy.gov.pk or from below apply online button.
- For Sr. No. 13, 14, 15, candidates only need to submit applications by visiting nearest Navy Selection Center.
- The candidates will go through the written test which will start from September 23, 2018.
- The candidates who will appear for the Entry Test must have to pay the postal order of Rs. 200/ in favor of Director Recruitment, Naval Headquarters, Islamabad or can bring with themselves it will also be accepted.
- The information regarding the Venue and Registration slip will be displayed on the website of Pakistan Navy.
- After the good and successful result of a Written test, the applicants will undergo the Personality test and further will go under the Medical Examination and if they pass these two exams properly so they will be given and assigned the work to do over there and the authority will also conduct the interview.
- Further details can be seen in the Advertisement below.
Last Date to Apply: 08 September 2018
To Apply Online Click Below: