FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 for Assistant Directors Apply Online: Federal Public Service Commission has announced jobs for FBR also which are for Assistant Directors. The job advertisement was published in The News newspaper on Sunday 4th November. According to the advertisement, the vacancies are for 20 Assistant Director MIS BPS-17. The candidates who are eligible for the post after reading this full article then you are advised to apply as soon as possible. You must not wait for the last date to apply. The last date to apply for the FPSC FBR Jobs 2018 for Assistant Director is 19th November 2018. All other details about eligibility criteria, age limit, how to apply and advertisement are mentioned below. So before applying, please first read the complete article.
Minium Qualification: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ Masters Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equaivalent from HEC recognized University.
Age Limit: 22-28 with five years upper age relaxation.
Gender: Both Males and Females
Job Type: In FBR for Assistant Director
Job Location: Pakistan
- —Federal Board of Revenue FBR
- 20 Assistant Director MIS BPS-17
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates are advised to apply for the post online through FPSC official website which is fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates have to pay a fee for the test which is Rs. 300/- for Assistant Director MIS BPS-17 in the National Bank of Pakistan.
- For more details please view the advertisement from below button.
Please make it sure to keep the bank challan receipt safe because you have to take it to the test center. Second thing is to print out the Application Form which you submit online on fpsc.gov.pk website.
Last Date to Apply: 19th November 2018