FIA Jobs 2019 for Assistant Private Secretaries Apply Online: Federal Investigation Agency (FIA) has announced 17 vacancies for the eligible candidates. Pak Army is inviting candidates to fill the position as soon as possible. The advertisement was published on 03 Feb 2019 Sunday in The News newspaper. According to the advertisement, the following vacancies are available including 17 Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16. The last date to apply for the positions is 18 Feb 2019 Monday. The candidates are invited to apply before the last date. Incomplete, late, and handwritten applications will not be entertained. All the other details about the job are mentioned below in the advertisement.
Minimum Qualification: Bachelor (Please see the complete advertisement for qualification.)
Gender: Both Males and Females
Age Limit: 20-28 (5 years upper age relaxation)
Total Vacancies: 17
- 17 Assistant Private Secretary BPS-16
How to Apply for FIA Jobs?
- The interested candidates are advised to apply online through FPSC official website. The link for apply online is given below.
- The applicants have to pay the test fee of Rs. 300/- for BPS-16 in the National Bank of Pakistan.
- Don’t forget to take the bank treasure receipt because you will need it during the test.
- The Screening (MCQs) and Written (Descriptive) test will be conducted on 16th June 2019.
Last Date to Apply: 18 Feb 2019 Monday
To Apply Online: Click Here