FIA Jobs 2018 for Inspectors & Assistant Directors Apply Online: FPSC has once again announced 90 vacancies or positions for Federal Investigation Agency FIA. The job advertisement was published in The News newspaper on 04th November. According to the latest advertisement following posts are available for which candidates can apply. These vacancies include 62 Inspectors Investigation BPS-16, 17 Assistant Director Legal BPS-17, and 11 Assistant Director Investigation BPS-17. The last date to apply for FPSC FIA Jobs 2018 is 19th November 2018. The interested candidates are advised to apply for the positions as soon as possible. You must not wait for the last date to apply. For more details please see the advertisement below and other details in this article.
Minimum Qualification: Please see the advertisement from below button.
Age Limit: 20-28
Gender: Both Male and Female
Job Type: In FIA (Different Departments)
Job Location: Pakistan
- —Federal Investigation Agency FIA, Ministry of Interior
- 62 Inspectors Investigation BPS-16
- 17 Assistant Director Legal BPS-17
- 11 Assistant Director Investigation BPS-17
Details about the above Posts:
62 Inspectors Investigation BPS-16:
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelors Degree
- Minimum Physical Standard: For Males: Height 5′-6″, Chest 32″-33 1/2″ and for Females: Height 5′-2″(Documentary proof from authorized Medical authorities required).
- Limit of Age: 20-28 plus upper age relaxation of five years.
17 Assistant Director Legal BPS-17:
- Minimum Qualification: Second Class or Grade ‘C’ LLB degree holders from an HEC recognized University.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of post qualification experience of legal practice/prosection working legal field.
- Limit of Age: 22-30 plus upper age relaxation of five years.
11 Assistant Director Investigation BPS-17:
- Minimum Qualification: Second Class or Grade `C’ Master’s degree from a University recognized by the HEC.
- AGE LIMIT: 22-28 years plus upper age relaxation of five years.
- DOMICILE: Merit= One, Punjab= Five, Sindh(Rural)=One, Sindh(Urban)=One, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa=Two (Open merit=One and Women quota=One) and AJK=One. (Both male and female candidates are eligible)
How to Apply?
- Interested Candidates are advised to apply online through FPSC official website which is fpsc.gov.pk.
- Candidates have to pay a test fee of Rs. 300/- in National Bank of Pakistan.
- For more details please view the advertisement from below button.
Please make it sure to keep the bank challan receipt safe because you have to take it to the test center. Second thing is to print out the Application Form which you submit online on fpsc.gov.pk website.
Last Date to Apply: 19th November 2018