605 Regional Workshop EME Nowshera Cantt Jobs 2018 August – Pak Army again announced vacancies for the young generation of Pakistan. Applicants are invited from Pakistan Army 605 Regional Workshop EME Nowshera Cantt to recruit the eligible, capable, and well-disciplined person are required to fill the below vacancies. These posts are to be filled by the young males of Pakistan who have the relevant qualification of DAE, Matric, Middle, Primary, and relevant expertise are required to for these posts. Vacancies Quota is divided into Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, KPK, Gilgit Baltistan/FATA. Attractive Salary will be decided according to the scale of the person. Everyone must apply for this job and must grab the golden opportunity to join Pak Army.
Minimum Qualification: DAE, Matric, Middle, Intermediate
Gender: Males Only
Age limit: 18-30 years old
- High Skilled Mechanic VM (C-Vehicle)
- High Skilled Grade-I VM (AFV)
- High Skilled Grade-I VM (C-Vehicle)
- High Skilled Grade-I Electromedical
- High Skilled Grade-II VM (AFV)
- High Skilled Grade-II VM (B-Vehicle)
- Security Supervisor
- Skilled Electrician
- SS-I VM (AFV)
- SS-I VM (B-Vehicle)
- SS-I Welder
- SS-I Telecom Technician
- SS-I Electrician
- SS-I Armour
- SS-II VM (AFV)
- SS-II VM (C-Vehicle)
- SS-II Welder
- SS-II Black Smith
- SS-II Machinist
- SS-II Bench Fitter
- SS-II Painter
- SS-II Telecom Technician
- SS-II Optronics Technician
- SS-II Armour
How to Apply for these Posts?
- Applications along with attested copies of educational and experience certificate, CNIC, Domicile, and recent photographs(4) should be sent to the following address: Admin Officer 605 Regional Workshop EME Nowshera.
- Applicants have to attach the Postal Order of Rs. 200/- in favor of Admin Officer 605 Regional Workshop EME Nowshera.
- Applicants must write the contact number and postal address on the envelope.
- Candidates must also clearly mention the position applied for on the envelope.
- Incomplete or applications which will receive after the close date will not be entertained for the selection procedure.
- Call letters for test/interview will be issued to shortlisted candidates only.
- No Traveling Allowance / Dearness Allowance will be paid for test/interview.
- Candidates should bring original documents at the time of interview.
- Applicants who are applying for more than one post are required to send the separate application.
Last Date to Apply: 13th August 2018
Address: Admin Officer, 605 Regional Workshop EME Nowshera.